We are a young educational-technology start-up that is charting new routes in the domain of professional education. Going beyond the traditional focus on data concepts, Dattrained takes a wider approach in introducing students to the real world of data. This includes an immersive development of logical reasoning and an inquiry-based approach tailored towards building a data aptitude.
There is a stark difference in the data analytics that is typically taught in the current aura and the real world data sets/analytics/issues which is often described as the most beautiful and high paying. The datatrained mission is to reveal this beauty of data to young college students and aspiring professionals thus helping them develop a holistic understanding of data sets and how to explore and visualize them to solve real-world problems.
We are looking for people who share our vision, are passionate about data and have the potential to become thought leaders in the field.
This is a Business Development/Marketing/Sales role where the Intern will assist the business development team in running events and campaigns for the visibility of our product and helping in reaching out to our target audience. Around 70% of the job will require the intern to be on the field with the operations team and the other 30% would be a desk job, calling the leads and explaining to them about the product.
Saturdays and Sundays mandatory working, any one day in a week (except Saturday and Sunday) can be taken as an off day. An exciting stipend will also be paid to the intern.
If you are a dynamic, enthusiastic and energetic individual with a thirst to learn, then you are exactly the person we are looking for!
If you think, you're ideal for this job, mail your resume with the job title as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org