DataTrained is an online Data Science learning platform which helps Data Science aspirants to secure a job in the industry. The one-one mentorship is a part of our core program wherein the mentors profile the candidates as per their educational background and domain experience which helps aspirants to decide on the tool they will need to get a mastery over. This helps aspirants to secure a job in their respective industries as Data Scientists.
Our mentor's community is comprised of Data Science professionals from some of the best in league organizations like KPMG, Royal Bank of Scotland, Flipkart, Amazon, Ac Nielson, and others....
About the program :
1. Completely online via pre-recorded videos, live online sessions, printed study materials, and live projects.
2. It's an 11 months program with two months capstone project
3. Participants of this course are fresh graduates, MBA's and experienced professionals from all over the country who are eager to start their Data Science career.
About you :
1. are as passionate about teaching Data Science as about Data Science itself
are that rare combination of programming, statistics and storytelling skills
2. are proficient in the curriculum topics of at least one of the following tools like R, SAS, Python, Big Data or Machine Learning
3. are available for weekly, 30-minutes to 4 hours video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
4. can help students in taking the Kaggle projects and move on the status bar
5. have at least 2 years of experience solving real-life data science problems, and are comfortable working with large datasets
6. are patient and have excellent communication skills
1. Elite membership to our group of esteemed mentors who are from the fortune 500 companies.
2. You will get networking benefits that will help you in further enhancing your career bar
3. Help us fill the shortage of data scientists in the industry
4. receive a monthly per student compensation
5. take pride in changing the lives of students enrolled in the program
6. work at your own pace