HR Operations Manager
We are a young educational-technology start-up that is charting new routes in the domain of professional education. Going beyond the traditional focus on data concepts, Dattrained takes a wider approach in introducing students to the real world of data. This includes an immersive development of logical reasoning and an inquiry-based approach tailored towards building a data aptitude.
There is a stark difference in the data analytics that is typically taught in the current aura and the real world data sets/analytics/issues which is often described as the most beautiful and high paying. The datatrained mission is to reveal this beauty of data to young college students and aspiring professionals thus helping them develop a holistic understanding of data sets and how to explore and visualize them to solve real-world problems.
We are looking for people who share our vision, are passionate about data and have the potential to become thought leaders in the field.
1. Act as Head HR for the area and assume total responsibility for the function
2. Be knowledgeable and expert in recruitment of front-line sales team at representative, group leader, and team leader level
3. Field-oriented person to work closely with sales team to understand their work, help them recruit & retain people
4. Visit branches for issues and HR support
5. Employee engagement activities to form a good team and bonding
6. Knowledgeable in e_HRMS or SAP with good knowledge of excel sheets (formula, mail merge, V look up, pivots ...)
7. Vendor management
8. Relationships with sources of recruitment, colleges, NGOs, skill building colleges and institutes, consultants to hire sales reps at lowest cost (around 1000 per candidate) thru these sources and advertisement/referral
9. Set up fixed or mobile camps for recruitment
10. Partner HO initiatives for HR and central schemes
11. Be a guide and support to business leaders
Desired Profile Someone with a deep understanding of HR domain for a consumer durable company, high levels of maturity, willing to work with vendors and people in the field to be effective.
If you think, you're ideal for this job, mail your resume with the job title as subject to