About the Role
We're looking for an experienced Digital Marketing manager who are extremely web centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for communicating with the sales team, understanding their needs, and accordingly generate leads. You must be comfortable with developing and implementing plans for SEO, Blogs, Google Adwords, Linkedin Marketing, Facebook Lead Generation and the new platforms like TikTok and Quora
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies, PPC, Google ad words, SMO, SME.
- Ability to analyse, show competitive keyword ranking on Google.
- Achieving targets in terms of ranking, and traffic On-page and Off-page activities
- Keyword Research & Analysis.
- Building SEO Strategy and SEO Strategy Execution Planning.
- Title Tag Optimization, Meta Tag optimization, Content optimization, W3c validation, Image & hyperlink optimization, no follow. Link building.
- Good English communication skills.
- Strong analytical skill and data- driven thinking.
- Experience in SEO/ SEM, Marketing databases, Email Marketing, Social media and Display Advertising.
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaign that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Have prior knowledge in leading lead generation from various sources.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Passionate about marketing and lead generation.
- Ability to frame strategy for offline and online lead generation.
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what DataTrained is offering to its prospective students and help sales team close applications.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable.
Perks and Benefits