About the Role
This incumbent will be responsible to obtain employment and experiential opportunities in industry and corporate for students in all curriculum. Counsel, prepare and enhance potential of students, new graduates and alumni as per latest market trends.
- Should have strong corporate relationships.
- Strong understanding of corporate hiring trends and line managers' requirements.
- Source and secure new recruiters PAN India for final placements & Internship.
- Organize guest lectures, Seminars, corporate presentations, industry Visits to help secure more employment opportunities.
- Establish close strategic partnership with corporate to collaborate recruitment and branding activities to achieve greater visibility.
- Plan and organize events & other initiatives to achieve objectives.
- Building, nurturing, sustaining and maintaining relationship with existing and new organisations in different verticals.
- Work closely in developing Alumni Relations to increase the career opportunities for the students.
- Work closely with student communities & suggest Areas of Improvement.
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
- Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly reports about outreach activities.
- To arrange for expert lecturers to update the students and the staff regarding recent developments in industry.
- To handle alumni affairs, including maintenance of all relevant details of pass out students and alumni association.
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what DataTrained is offering to the corporates.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable.
Perks and Benefits