The ideal candidate's favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Need to be Btech in IT/Computer Science aong with minimum 2-4 years of experience in Python and Machine Learning..
- At least 1 - 2 years' of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a the technologies like Python, Machine Learning algorithms, NLP or computer Vision
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau)
- The CTC budget for this position is in between 8-14 Lacs per annum. Individual in the higher brackets, please don't apply.