About the Role
We're looking for an Admissions Counselor who are extremely customer centric and are excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment. As an Admissions Counselor you will be responsible for communicating with prospective learners, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, able to engage and build long term relationships with prospects, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to manage & convert leads for versatile DataTrained programs which are in collaboration with renowned MNCs like IBM, Godaddy and renowned Universities like Purdue University and Open University
- Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counseling through phone, email, chat and social media.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
- Details pertaining to lead discussions & conversion should be updated real-time on CRM software
- Responsible for adherence of the inside sales process, tools and data management.
- Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly and quarterly target in terms of revenue as well as number of enrollments.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation in order to generate Sales Revenue.
- Maintain effective communication till the time learner is onboarded.
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what DataTrained is offering to its prospective students and close applications.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable.
Years of Exp
1 - 7
2.4 Lacs to 5 Lacs
Perks and Benefits